Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo/Conditioner/Moisture Mask Review


Today I'm going to do a review on the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge line.  I received these products through a BzzAgent campaign. (for more information about them, please visit this site: http://www.bzzagent.com)

Click below for more info and pictures!
I think it's very important to mention that this product is more aimed towards people with dry hair.  My long hair, I would say, is more in the normal-oily range, so my roots are not too fond of these products.  I've used them all a couple of times before I gave it to a dear friend who has dry hair and she loves it (I kept the moisture-plenish treatment though!)

All three products smell amazing, as is what is expected of a Garnier Fructis brand.  As noted on the bottles, this line is infused with goji berries, passion fruit, and kiwi to actively replenish without the heaviness. These products are currently available in stores, such as Walmart, Target, your local drugstore, etc., for around the same prices as the typical Garnier Fructis products, which comes out to be around $5.

My ends are more dry than my roots, and these products worked wonders for the ends, in keeping them hydrated throughout the day.  I would say it has an interesting formula as it also includes little beads of hydration. On the occasions where I skipped the conditioner and used the moisture mask, it was a nice little treat for my hair.  I applied it from the mid-shaft to the ends, and gave the treatment a couple minutes to sink in before rinsing it out.  My hair felt so amazing afterwards. It was nice and soft and smelt nice. My ends have been looking better and better these days.

The final verdict!
Overall, I'd say if you have dry hair, you should give this line a try.  If you don't, this isn't the ideal shampoo and conditioner for you. Regardless of what hair type you are, if you have split ends, dry ends, etc., the moisture mask is a nice little hydration boost for them.

Have a wonderful day lovelies :]