Quick review on these Hello Kitty products today :]
Click below for more info and pictures!
I know I'm being a slowpoke for posting them long after the release, and by this point it's basically sold out at Sephora, so I do apologize. As of now, I have seen some of these products still in Sephora, either by themselves or in one of the Hello Kitty Makeup Collections. I'll link them here:
- Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick (single)
- Get Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick Set (set of 6)
- Hello Kitty Happy Fun Makeup Collection (includes both eyeshadow and eyeliner as well as other products)
I've also seen them around Amazon, and other sites as well.
Here are some of the swatches of the ones I have:
|left to right: goodnight dreams, cookies, birthday cake, cupcake|
- Goodnight dreams is a nice black color, I wouldn't say it's one of those blackest black types, but it is...black, if that makes sense.
- Cookies is a nice dark chocolate/brown pearlescent color, which is the least shimmery of the three. I like using this color as a liner sometimes, or just to help intensify the other colors to complete a makeup look.
- Birthday cake is a nice light brown pearlescent color, which does have some shimmer in it. I tend to use this around my tear duct area to make my eyes pop, or around the inner 1/3 of my eye.
- Cupcake is a pale golden/beige pearlescent color, which also has shimmer in it. I like using this also for the same purposes as Birthday Cake, as well as a highlight color.
Again I'm sorry for lagging on a product that's been out for forever, but I'm still a newbie at the whole blogging thing. Hope you guys forgive me and have a wonderful night :]