Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sephora Birthday Freebie 2013- Benefit Mascara and Highlighter Info (And Review!)


For those beauty insides who have not had your birthday yet, Sephora's birthday freebie for this year is a nice Benefit They're Real! mascara and Benefit Watt's Up! highlighter.


Click below for more info and pictures!

I have not yet tried the Benefit They're Real! Mascara, as I am trying to use up all the ones I have at the moment, so I can't give you a review on it yet.  Though I have heard a lot of positive things from this Benefit mascara; that of course depends on your own particular lashes and how well they are with this formula.
It claims to lengthen, curl, volumize, lift, and separate lashes, using a "glossy jet black, long wearing formula.
This mascara has plastic staggered bristles, and the sample size is 0.1 oz.

**Edit August 8, 2013: I love the formula of this mascara, it holds my lashes well! It makes my sad Asian lashes nice and long and alive! The only issue I have with this product is that the bristles are very hard, so it's not really a nice feeling when applying the mascara onto your lashes. I do love this mascara regardless though!**


The Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter given is a gorgeous, gorgeous champagne shimmer color that can be used to highlight the brow bones or cheeks. There is 0.08 oz. given in the sample.
How much is given in the sample!

**Edit August 8, 2013:  This highlighter can be used to highlight anywhere the light will naturally hit your face. It basically enhances those areas.  I have used it above and under my brow bone, as well as on my cheek bone, right above where you would normally put on blush.  You can also use this highlighter on the bridge of your nose. The color is absolutely gorgeous! (I cannot say that enough :P) My favorite place to use it is on my cheek bones, it gives my cheeks such a nice glow!**

Here are the links to the full size products at Sephora:


Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter                    

I can't wait to get the chance to actually try them :]

Have a wonderful day!