Hello lovelies :] Happy Monday!
I've still been obsessed with the french tips nail design, so here is another twist at the french tip nails for you!
Today's not much of a review, as I have recently done a review on the star of the nail polish design- Etude House's OR201 (check it out here). I'll just go ahead and give you a mini step-by-step procedure on how I did them. It's really simple and quick! (Doesn't seem that way huh? )
Things I Used:
- Grab your scissors and cut a strip of tape in half (just has to cover across the nail).
- Place the tape straight across your nail about 1/3 of the way down.
- Make sure the edges of the tape is down and paint your tip!
- I reused a strip on two nails, before using a new one just to save tape, but do what you gotta do and finish up the rest of your nails.
- After they dry, grab your second nail polish and your toothpick!
- Make a little polish puddle and grab your toothpick to start making the little polka dots in a zigzag pattern. They don't have to be perfect little dots...there can be some on the edges, on the ends, half circles...it makes the whole feel more interesting.
- Grab your top coat and seal away your work and you're done!
Not too bad, right? :] I will be starting school this week, so I probably won't be doing my nails quite as often, mani mondays will be every couple/few weekish?...tear.
Regardless, I hope your week goes by wonderfully!