Friday, August 30, 2013

Pura Vida Bracelets 33% Off Sale This Weekend!

                    

Happy happy Friday guys!

What better way to spend a Friday (or weekend) than helping out a good cause? One of my favorite, favorite sites is doing a huge back to school sale where everything is 33% off.

**Read all the way to the end for an additional discount!**


I've been meaning to do a site review and product review, but I was planning on doing it after the sale. (So sorry :( I should've done it before to better prepare you for the site haha)

I'll do a quickie summary of what Pura Vida Bracelets are all about.

The whole idea of "Pura Vida" revolves around the literal translation, "pure life" in Spanish. It's about "being free and living life to it's fullest with no regrets or taking anything for granted, it's an attitude." Pura Vida Bracelets is all about going out and helping the community. They are involved in so many different charities and every purchase will help provide local artisans in Costa Rica with jobs. What do you think about that? Buying gorgeous bracelets for a good cause? I'd say yes!

Every bracelet is 100% waterproof, with a wax coating so you could wear it anywhere! There's a particular bracelet I never take off, and it's been almost three years and still looks amazing!

Now I might be a little (teensy) bit biased, because I am a part of their campus reps family, but behind the name, they are a really good bunch of people working to make the world a better place, one bracelet at a time!

Like I said before, I will go more in depth with the whole site and product review in a later post; today is just spreading the word out that they are having a sale!

And in addition to the sale I have a referral code for you guys who have never purchased from them before. You will get 20% off your first purchase of $20 or more from the PuraVidaBracelets website here. (Offer expires 2013 Sep 02 at 11:17am (PDT))

I will do a review after my shipment comes in, so stay tuned for that. Otherwise, have a wonderful weekend!