Sunday, September 15, 2013

Manicure Monday! Featuring Essie's Guilty Pleasures


Happy Monday!

(Please excuse the awkward holding nail polish photo. lol) Hope you lovelies been well! Today's Manicure Monday is Guilty Pleasures from Essie!

As described on the Essie site, Guilty Pleasures is a "pink strawberry bliss" kind of color. I don't think I have any better words to describe this gorgeous color. It's a nice pink, with a punch! If you were making little strawberries on your nails, this would be the perfect color. It is bright, but not neon, and it looks creamy. Wonderful color for summer (and spring!), and you could even wear it during the cooler weather to brighten up your gloomy days. (I would do that! haha)

I love the formula. As expected of Essie polishes! Application of the polish was absolutely no problem for me. I wish every polish could apply as easily as this one! The quality/longevity is good. Confession time! I took this photo after a week of wear, since I've been lagging on Manicure Mondays. And look at those nails! In the picture, I am wearing just two coats of the polish, WITH NO TOP COAT! after a whole week! Very minimal chipping. Sounds good doesn't it? The pigmentation is good. I don't think I would pick any other color if I'm in a strawberry mood.

I bought the polish on Amazon (here). At the time I bought it, it was only $3.70 + $1.98 S&H. Even though it's a little bit pricier now, it is still cheaper than retail ($8). I don't remember the exact dates, but I received it roughly within a week after I placed the order.

This is the first Essie polish I've ever purchased, and it started my whole addiction for Essie polishes! Hurts the pockets a little bit, but I don't regret it! :]

Wishing you have a wonderful week!