Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Roseroseshop.com Website Review (And Haul?)

Hello there!

I know it's been a while since I actually made my purchase from this site, but I feel that it's kind of weird to do a website review without the products. (So...please bear with me!) I've been meaning to do a website review for Roseroseshop.com, but I've been pushing everything back (I know, typical me...) Regardless, I hope you find this review and haul useful!
A little bit about the website's history!

Roseroseshop is a company located in South Korea. Before, they had only an ebay account, and then they ended up expanding and creating this wonderful site. There is not much information about this site, as it is just one of those minor sites that provide international shipping for Asian cosmetics.

Info about the site itself!

Remember my website review on Sasa.com, and how I said they have a bunch of products? (Review here!) Well, this site has quite a number of Asian cosmetics, which I personally think is delightfully surprising for a site not as popular as Sasa.com. Right on the site homepage, you are able to shop by brand, as well as by discounts. They have a tab for 20, 30, 40, and 50% off items, which is really nice, because you can actually find good products on sale. Occasionally, they will have other sales, and you can find their 10% off voucher when you are checking out, very convenient! (does not apply to sale items) Like the Sasa site, if you are just aimlessly looking around for products, it will take you a very long time to get through everything, so it's better if you are looking for a particular something to make the searching a little bit easier.

Pricing and shipping costs!

Even if you don't find a sale item, I do find the products they have are cheaper than the typical price you can find for it. For example, the Tony Moly tint I purchased..if I purchase it right now, is $3.60 plus shipping which comes out to be $7.98. (Oops, I didn't realize it was on sale! Let's pretend it's not! $4.50 for product, $8.88 with shipping included!) On Amazon, you can find the tint for $2.09 and after shipping, it will come out to be $8.99. On Ebay, I see it for $6.99 plus $2.50 for shipping. So yeah... I think you get the point.

The downside is that shipping costs are determined by the weight, shipping area, and how you want it shipped, so the more you buy, the more it'll stack up (that makes a little sad blogger over here). The time it gets to the U.S. takes the typical amount of time for packages to come from Korea. (Very long two weeks or so wait. THE SUSPENSE!)

Customer Service

I'm only adding this subtopic because I accidentally added an extra of one of the products I purchase and I had to contact their customer service. I sent them a message a couple hours or so after I placed my order, and they responded to me the next business day. (It doesn't seem like they work on weekends.) They were very understanding and quick to respond. I was worried it would get shipped before they got my message, but that was not the case. (Very happy person over here!) The customer service is very friendly, and they do want to help you, and I appreciate that aspect a lot.

My little haul!

The only reason I ended up on this site is because I was on the hunt for the Etude House ice cream polishes. I don't know how I came to this site, but I am very happy I did.

I purchased three of the eight Etude House Ice Cream Nail polishes. The Blue Mint one is out of stock, but here are the links for the Grapefruit (pinkish) and Blueberry (purple) ones. They are actually a little cheaper than when I bought them. (Bought them for $1.60, currently $1.40), so I think once it's out of stock, it will be out of stock forever.


  • Full Review of Etude House Ice Cream Polishes here featuring Grapefruit.
  • Polka Dot French Tips Featuring Grapefruit here.
  • French Tips and Bows (and review) Featuring Blue Mint here
  • Manicure Monday Featuring Blueberry here.

I also purchased the Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Tony Tint in cherry pink, here. This one is also cheaper than when I purchased it. (Purchased for $4.50, currently $3.60)

Full review here!

I am extremely pleased with my experiences with this site and I know this will be the first site I go to when I look for my Asian cosmetic products. No crazy, overpriced products here! = One happy shopper!

Hope you like the website review and haul! Have a wonderful rest of the week lovelies!

*Edit! 07 May 2014: I added a Manicure Monday link for the Blueberry (purple) polish! Finally, right? ;]