|image from the target site|
~Direct link here~ For only $5, you get 5 products to try out! I know I've been eyeing the L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara ~that retails for a little more than $7!~ and seeing that it's a full sized product, I can say that it's already worth it!
Inside you get:
- TONI&GUY casual sea salt texturising spray (2.5 fl oz.)
- Retails at target for $4.99 for the same size
- L'Oreal voluminous butterfly mascara (.22 fl oz.)
- Retails at target for $7.99 for the same size
- Herbal Essences naked dry shampoo (1.7 oz.)
- Retails at target for $1.99 for the same size
- Covergirl smoochies sizzle gloss (.44 fl oz.)
- Retails for ~$5 at various stores for the same size
- Jergens BB cream light (2 fl oz.)
- Retails at target for $11.99 for 7.5 oz.
If you kind of want it, but don't really know, definitely pick it up while it's still in stock. This sells out pretty fast!
You can definitely expect a post about this beauty box in a future post (: I hope you have a wonderful week!
Edit: 4 March 2014! Looks like it's sold out :( If it updates, I'll update you guys, but that might be all of them. *Don't worry, they'll have more beauty boxes to come!*
Edit: 13 March 2014! Officially sold out. (well...I don't know exactly when, but it is now) Seems like packages will be arriving in 2-3weeks for those of you who did order it!
Disclaimer: This post contains no affiliate links. Links are added for ease of access to product sites. As always, opinions are my own.