Tuesday, May 13, 2014

[Review] Earth Therapeutics Hello Kitty Cosmetic Headband

Hello there! I apologize for skipping yet another Mani Monday :[ I had a presentation today that I had to prepare for. (Public speaking is Evil! Do you guys think so too??) So..one of the things I like to do before a presentation such thing, (if I have the chance!) is to do a face mask! Relax the skin and calm my nerves! And...I used this lovely headband to keep my hair out of the way! HOW CUTE IS THIS??

I spotted this at Ulta, and initially I was thinking...$7?! That's a bit pricey for a headband. I went home, but I could not get that headband out of my mind. (Yes...I know I have a problem. ;[) As you may know, I absolutely adore cutesy things, and I especially love Hello Kitty related items. How can you not? Sooo kawaii! I let this all sink in my head for a couple of days, and then I decided to get it, as Ulta was (and still is!) having a buy 1, get 1 50% off on all Earth Therapeutics items. (I also purchased the Earth Therapeutics Exfoliating Hydro Gloves, but we'll save that for another post!) The sale plus the $3.50 off $10 purchase was more than enough to convince me to get it!
The Hello Kitty headband features the iconic red bow. The back of the headband has an image of Hello Kitty as well as Earth Therapeutics brand logo. I wouldn't have mind if they had one in a pink bow! The headband is super soft, super plush; it feels luxurious just touching it! Because the material is so soft and light, it won't feel harsh against your face, good for those of you with sensitive skin! It keeps your hair nicely away from your face, and if your hair is a bit wet, the headband will suck up some of the water and ..it just disappears! haha.  It's like a towel that really absorbs water. I feel that it's a bit tight on my fat head, but that just means the headband won't budge as much, and it is quite stretchy regardless. The width of the headband measures around 4 inches, so it's not a thin headband, and it can help keep your shorter layers out of your face!

I really like the purchase, and I'm glad that I decided to get it. Who says you can't look good while doing facials? ;] Besides facials, you can also use it during bath time, saunas, when you apply makeup, whenever you're at home chilling and just need your hair out of your face. I'm sure if you really wanted to, you can make it into a fashion statement piece as well! ;D

Overall, I give it a 9.5/10, just because I think it's a bit too tight. Teensy little bit. I do love everything else about it. The quality is really nice, and it looks (and feels) well made. It feels as soft, if not softer than my little pillow pet! I just love the feel of it! This is absolute perfect for the Hello Kitty lover in your life, or anyone who loves relaxing and doing facials, or just anyone who wants their hair out of their face.

I hope you enjoyed my post! Have a lovely day!