Thursday, June 26, 2014

[Sales/Deals] Zoya All-American Fourth of July Trio $15

from zoya offers email
Want to get your nails ready for the 4th of July? Check out Zoya's trios! More details below!

I just spotted this in my inbox and wanted to share it with you nail lovers (and non-nail lovers)! Zoya has this offer for four different trios in celebration of the Fourth of July.

$15 + free shipping for three full sized Zoya polishes (0.5oz ea). Quite a steal if you ask me.

Offer is valid now until Sunday June 29, 2014.

Direct link to products *here*
Direct link to their blog post *here*

Each nail trio set also has a little nail tutorial, so check that out if you're looking for some Fourth of July ideas! (I like the Star Spangled trio look!) Do any of them interest you? Let me know!

Take care and have a wonderful day!