Sunday, June 1, 2014

Walgreens Sinful Colors Nail Polish $0.99 Sale! (June 1-7 2014)

Image from Walgreens Site
As you probably may guess from the title, Walgreens is having their $0.99 sale on Sinful Colors Nail polish again!

For the week of June 1 to June 7, Sinful Colors polishes are on sale for the lovely price of 99 cents at Walgreens! One of my absolute favorite nail polish deals. If this sale is similar to previous ones, it only applies to polishes that retail for $1.99. As I have not actively been on the hunt for polishes lately, I don't know if that applies to all polishes or the majority of them. (Are they all $1.99 now?)

As you probably know, I absolutely adore this brand. It currently makes up a huge chunk of my nail polish collection (granted, it's still growing!) Overall, I love the quality and longevity of these polishes, the performance is well worth the price you pay for them (sale or not). There are a lot of shades available, and if you are starting out with polishes or testing out shades that you could possibly want, these are fun and inexpensive to experiment with.

I highly recommend them if you're looking for a good drugstore nail polish!

I apologize for the lack of posting lately. Will hopefully have a Mani Monday up tomorrow! Take care!

My ever-growing  Sinful Colors collection

Disclaimer: I purchased these polishes myself. I am not affiliated with the brand. As always, opinions are my own.