Etude House posted an interesting nail art video and it looked like something simple to do. Check out their video *here*
I thought this would be a bright and colorful nail look perfect for summer. All you need are some cotton swabs and polishes of your choice.
Products I Used:
- Cotton Swabs
- Sinful Colors Snow Me White
- Etude House Blueberry (purple)
- Etude House Grapefruit (pink)
- Etude House Blue Mint (blue)
- Sinful Colors Mint Apple (green)
- Starting with a white polish, I applied 1-2 coats until opacity.
- Once it dries, grab a cotton swab and dip it into the first polish color.
- Dab off excess and start dotting your nails.
- Continue steps 2-3 with all the colors you wish to use.
- Seal it off with a top coat, if you desire.
I left 1/3-1/2 of the nail white just to keep the look from being too overwhelmingly colorful. If the color isn't as opaque as you wish, just dab on a bit more. If you end up with a solid dot, take a clean part of the cotton swab and dab it a bit to remove some of the polish.
Depending on how you dab on the polish, it gives a different look. I think it adds to the overall appeal of the nail look.
Hope you enjoyed my Manicure Monday! Take care and keep on smiling! :]