Thursday, August 21, 2014

Beauty Freebie! St. Ives Travel Sized Sample #ScrubLove

Hello there! Just a quick post for a freebie I just caught on Facebook!

[Image from St. Ives Facebook page]

St. Ives is offering the first 20,000 fans who take their quiz a free travel sized sample! The quiz isn't that long either! All you have to do is like their page to get started.

Details:  Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18+. Ends 9/18/14.

~Link here~

Find out your #ScrubLove and take the quiz today! You could also have a chance to win 1 of 100 prize packs that includes 5 full sized scrubs!

I got the Reliable One result for my quiz, which is associated with the Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. What did you get? Let me know!

Take care and have a wonderful day! (I'm working on a product review post as we speak!)

Update 28 October 2014!  Received a cute little box in the mail with the sample today!  It's a very generous sized sample too!  (1 oz)