Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sales/Deals: Sinful Colors $0.99 At Walgreens!

It's that time again for my favorite nail polish sale ever! If you have been thinking of getting polishes for the fall or just any kind of color, check out your Walgreens this week for $0.99 polishes!



I always try to let you guys know of this particular sale, because I believe this is beyond worth the price you pay and the quality you get for these polishes. Sinful Colors is my favorite drugstore polish and I recommend these for beginners and just about anyone.

If you have seen previous Manicure Monday posts, I've done many looks using Sinful Colors either as detailing or as the main color of the look.

You can check out any of my previous Sinful Colors related posts here: http://bit.ly/Zm6Jsc

Details About the Sale:

Sinful Colors polishes are on sale for $0.99 from Sunday, September 14 until Saturday, September 20. 

Usually I find these polishes around the makeup counter registers area in the store. They typically have signs saying Sinful Colors $0.99! or something of the sort. If this sale is like their previous sales, it should apply to any polishes with the black tops, even the new polishes. I think it was anything that originally was $1.99.

If you are looking to get polishes, check out Walgreens for an inexpensive option! You won't regret it!