Monday, October 6, 2014

Beauty Box: Target Fall Beauty Box 2014 Available Now


Hi there! This will be a dull post, as I just saw that the Target Beauty Box is now out for Fall 2014! (And I have to leave for work soon, so I will update this post later on!)
[image from the Target site]

A new beauty box at Target is now available for $7 (plus free shipping)! Check out the products this
box will include here.

Items in the beauty box: 

  • Elnett Extra Hold Hairspray (2.2 oz)
    • retails at target for $6.69 for the same size (travel size provided)
  • Fekkai Professional Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz)
    • retails at target for $7.99 for the same size (travel size provided)
  • Laneige BB Cushion Sample (Target Exclusive)
    • retails at target for $34 for full size (0.5 oz) (sample size provided)
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (0.18 oz)
    • retails at target for $4.49 for same size (full size provided)
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick
    • retails at target for $7.99-8.99 (full size provided)
Retail Value of Box: $28

I was actually going to skip out on this box, but I'm looking forward to a couple of items. I'm always willing to try new dry shampoos, and I have been wanting to try the Laneige BB Cushion for the longest time! Since color/selection will vary, I hope it will work out in the end.

**Direct link to beauty box here**

It will take 10-15 days for delivery. I will try to update you as time goes by.

I apologize for such a short post, but I wanted to get it out there that the boxes are now available, and I can guarantee you that it won't be available for long. These boxes have sold out quickly in the past.

Check out Target's Spring 2014 Box blog post here.

If you guys are interested in the box, I hope you are able to grab one. Happy Monday!

Update 18 October 2014! I received the box yesterday! I'm currently working on an unboxing video for you! (: Stay tuned!