Saturday, October 11, 2014

Freebie: Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner

Are you a fan of Pantene? Have you tried out their Pro-V Smooth and Sleek shampoo and conditioner? Try it free today!

[image from the entry site]

This shampoo and conditioner contains Moroccan Argan oil, which helps to soften and shine hair. You can sign in/create an account with chirpify or log in through your Twitter to get a hold of this sample.


Limited one sample per household and this promotion ends 12/06/14 at 11:59 EST or until they run out of freebies. I like how there is a counter on the page to show you how much is left. As I'm writing this, it has gone down to 921!

Put Pantene to the test and give this sample a try!

I hope you guys are doing well!

Update 16 October 2014! I just received the little sample in the mail! It's a 1.8 fl. oz sized sample and it comes with a coupon! What a lovely surprise in my mail today! This is currently the body wash I'm using right now and the love is using it as well! If you missed out on the sample, I still recommend you pick one of these up as it is such a moisturizing body wash and it is a perfect unisex scent! It will be perfect for the colder season to help prevent your skin from feeling all dry and rough.