Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sales/Deals: Big Lots 20% Friends and Family Sale This Weekend!

big lots friends and family sale october 2014
Hello loves! Big Lots is having another friends and family sale this weekend! Are you excited? I know I am!

I've mentioned this sale a couple times... (I think) before, and  I think that it's such a fun place to roam around and search for just about anything! 

Details: Everything in store is 20% off this weekend of  Saturday October 4th 2014 and Sunday October 5th 2014 only!

On October 4th. only those of you with a rewards card can take advantage of the 20% off deal.

On October 5th, anyone with the coupon can have 20% off their entire purchase! In my past experiences, some stores do have the coupon available at the front for you, but you can always just print it out, just in case they don't have any out. Print the coupon here! Store hours are extended until 10pm!

For additional terms and restrictions, check out this link.

I've been to Big Lots a couple of times during their 20% off sale, and I've gotten great deals on already amazing prices. The two amazing beauty brands that I look for while I'm there are the epielle and softlips! Check out my last mini haul from Big Lots including the brands here.

Big Lots has popular beauty brands such as e.l.f, revlon, opi, sinful colors, and many more. They also have a bunch of different stuff besides beauty products such as snacks/food, furniture, home/kitchen/bathroom items, school supplies, arts and crafts and much more! If you have a Big Lots in your area, I definitely recommend you check them out.

Good luck on the bargain hunting this weekend!

Edit 12 October 2014: Here are some pictures from last week's trip!
Picked up three beauty goodies.  They were each $0.80!
Look at all those softlips products! #eyecandy