Saturday, October 4, 2014

Target Freebie: Dial Acne Control Face Wash and Body Wash

Are you looking for a new acne wash? Want to give this one a try? You're in luck! Target is offering a free sample for Dial Acne Control Face Wash and Body Wash!

[Image from the target site]

For this little freebie, all you have to do is answer a short survey. If they think you're a good match for the product, you can move onto the next step and fill in your personal info!


It will take 3-5 weeks to receive it.

I have used Dial brand products in the past and think of them as so-so, but I'm excited to give these a try. 

I hope you guys take care! I apologize for my lack of reviews and Manicure Mondays :[ Life has taken a lot out of me these days and I become a lazy panda for blogging!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!