Sunday, October 19, 2014

Target Freebies: Biotrue Contact Lens Solution AND Fab Free Finds (Advil, Advil PM, Caltrate, Poise, BIC Soleil)!

Hello there! It's a good weekend if you're looking for some freebies at Target! While these products aren't really cosmetic, they are still pretty useful!
[image from the target.com site]

I was browsing the Target site and as a habit, I went to check to see if there were any samples available...and there are two! I mentioned the Dial one in a previous post, but if you still haven't requested it, you can still do so now!

Do you wear contacts? Soft contacts?...then go ahead and give Bio True contact lens solution a try! I have used it before and haven't really noticed a difference between this one and my normal contact lens solution. If you have sensitive eyes, or your optometrist has already recommended a different kind of solution, then I would avoid this sample.

For the Fab Free Finds, there are some Advil, Advil PM, Caltrate (calcium supplements), Poise bladder liners, and BIC Soleil razor samples included!

**Link here**

Like all Target samples, there are a series of questions you have to answer before you can request it. It won't take longer than a couple minutes! It will take 3-5 weeks for delivery.

I hope you guys have a lovely weekend! Take care!