Friday, December 12, 2014

Spoiler: Sephora Cyber Monday 2014 Mystery Bag Goodies

sephora cyber monday 2014 mystery bag
Hello there loves! I don't know about you, but this past Thanksgiving weekend I did a bunch of holiday shopping (mostly at Sephora!); I still feel there's still so much left I have to do. (Panic mode!) Christmas is coming up so soon! Anyways, I did make a purchase on the Sephora site on Cyber Monday, and they had a Cyber Monday Mystery Bag promo with any $25 purchase. Let's find out what I received!

I personally love the little drawstring bag. It is very chic and feels durable! I know my mom will love it so I will probably include it with her Christmas gift! Loving the design and the quality!

I am not really a fan of "foil" samples, and while this bag did have a few, I was pleasantly surprised to find some deluxe sample sizes!

Here are the items that were included in my mystery bag:
  • Guerlain Cils D' Enfer Maxi Lash Mascara 0.5 fl oz. (received a little black tube, not the pretty gold one like the picture)
  • Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate 0.03 fl oz. (I have seen highly rated reviews on this product line)
  • Tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum 0.23 fl oz. 
  • Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer with SPF 20 0.07 fl oz. (Jack Black is an amazing skincare brand for men! Most of my gifts for guys this year has some Jack Black!)
  • Bliss Firm, Baby, Firm dual action lifting and volumizing serum 0.17 fl oz. (Seems like an interesting concept. I do love using serums!)
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 0.007 fl oz. (in trooper)
  • Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer SPF 20 0.009 oz total (includes three shades: light 2, medium 2, tan 2)
I would have to say I'm most excited about trying out the liner. I have heard a lot of good things about the Kat Von D Tattoo Liners. I know a couple of people I can give some of the samples to, which will be a fun additional to their gifts! I like how I can keep some and share some as well! For a freebie mystery bag, this was well worth it for me! I did read reviews and have seen what some people got, and it seems like everyone's bag is slightly or entirely different!

I hope you enjoyed peeking into my mystery bag, let me know how yours turned out, and/or how your holiday shopping is going! Take care and stay warm!