Saturday, February 28, 2015

Target Freebie: John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume

Hello there! Let's start off March (my birthday month! *throws party streamers in the air*) with a freebie! This is one from Target! ~ From the John Frieda Luxurious Volume collection!
Like most Target freebies, all you have to do is do a quick little questionnaire and the sample will come in 3 to 5 weeks!

As someone who has pretty flat/fine hair, I am pretty excited to try out this product!

Click on this link to go to the Target sample page!

Click "request sample" and follow the prompt!

From the image provided, I assume that this sample is the John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume in Shower Treatment.

I will *hopefully* update this post once I receive the product!

I shall post again soon! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!