Hi there! Hope everything's been going well! Today I wanted to share with you some samples that were included in my PINCHme box for the month of April!
If you've never heard of PINCHme, it is a sample box site where once a month there is a PINCHme Sample Day, and they release samples depending on your profile. Some samples are open to you but some might not be. It usually is on a Tuesday at 9am western time, and the site will tell you when the next sample day is! Sometimes the site crushes because of the huge influx of people; it's quite a stressful half an hour. Samples run out, people get upset and impatient, but at the end of the day, just having the opportunity to get free samples is always something to be grateful for. If you want to join in on the freebies craziness, then check out their site here: https://www.pinchme.com/ Items Included:
- Orchard Valley Harvest Cranberry Almond Cashew Trail Mix. It was a nommy snack! I would love it more if it had chocolate bits in it but the dried cranberry was pretty sweet! Good mix of salty and sweet!
- Playtex Sport Combo. This includes both tampons and pads! Being a pad user myself (tmi?), I appreciate Playtex finally releasing pads and liners for their Playtex Sports line!
- Pure Via Stevia Sweetener. I have tried this sweetener before and I love it! It is an all natural, zero calorie sweetener and it tastes good! I've had it with my iced tea and it was perfection!
- SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo and Hair Masque.
- Blissful Body Moonlit Forest and Exotic Blossoms Body Cream. BOGO Free Coupon was also included.
- Jadience Vitality Anti-Aging Serum.
- ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep Aid. I didn't realize this before but it's just for sleeping and not for the cold or flu! I thought it was just something like NyQuil!
- Coupons: Method Laundry Detergent $3 off and $100 Wine Voucher.
Quite a generous box for April. I have noticed in the past couple of months that there seem to be more samples available overall, so definitely go check them out if you like samples! There is no cost to sign up! I hope you have a lovely day! Let's have a good start to the week! (It'll be the weekend again soon enough!)
Disclaimer: Post contains no affiliate links. As always, opinions are my own.