PINCHme is a site that gives you an opportunity to receive free samples every month. It is a very stressful process of waiting for sample day and then rushing on to see if any samples are available to you. In the past, the site has crashed and lagged and all that jazz, reminds me of school registration! Sometimes it's out of stock and other times, you might not even have anything available, because specific samples are for specific audiences. I know that PINCHme has been working to optimize the site for sample days, so we have to just wait and see how that pans out!
PINCHme has recently revamped their site as well. It's a lot easier to navigate through, and I love how I can now see what I ordered in past sample boxes! Definitely check out the site if you like free samples!
These boxes also take a while to get to you after you have requested it. I usually expect it to arrive a full month after, I think (don't quote me on this), it takes 4-6 weeks after to have it shipped to you. These are free samples though, so no harm in waiting a little while longer.
To give you an idea of how long it takes, I placed the order July 14th, it was shipped July 30th, and I got it on my doorstep August 18th! Patience is a virtue!
So just a quick look inside my July PINCHme box:
- ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash in Clean Mint (3 fl oz)
- My lovelie got it in frosted mint!
- Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Aloe Cream (0.75 oz)
- Band-Aid 100% waterproof in two sizes (1 larger one and 1 smaller one)
- My lovelie got three in the smaller size
- Dentek Comfort Clean Floss Pick (1 count)
- No7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum (0.1 fl oz)
- Summer's Eve Lavender Night-time Cleansing Wash (0.17 fl oz) and Cleansing Cloth (1 count)
- Scotch-Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge (1 count)
- Gevalia Ice Coffee Single Serve Product (voucher)
- Wine Voucher
It was a very generous box for me. Sometimes I only get a couple of products, so it really just varies on what samples are available on Sample Day.
As you can also see, you do get a variety of sample sizes. Some of these are deluxe sample sizes, some are just foil packets, others are full sizes and some are even just vouchers to go pick up in the store yourself.
After you receive a box and try out the products, there are short questionnaires on the PINCHme site that basically asks for your opinions and reviews on the products, and that's all they ask you to do when you get the samples!
I hope that you check out PINCHme, and that you've enjoyed taking a look in my July PINCHme box! Have a lovely day!
Disclaimer: Post contains no affiliate links. As always, opinions are my own.