Monday, December 7, 2015

Sephora Cocktail Hour Classics Sample Bag (and Black Friday 2015 Haul!)

Hello! I was so close to doing a Manicure Monday today, but I didn't like how my nails look so I'm going to do a different post instead. It's been so long since I last posted a Mani Monday too :[ ...Today, I want to share with you what was in my sample bag and what I purchased during Sephora's Black Friday event!

Like previous Sephora Black Friday deals, this year included some pretty nice $10 deals. These are usually little mini value sets which are absolutely perfect for stocking stuffers! I love adding these kind of products to little gift sets for friends and fam! It adds some variety to the gifts and it just  makes it more fun! For Black Friday deals, they all usually sell out quickly! Some of these deals, I checked later in the night, and they were already sold out! Crazy. The deals usually start Thursday evening, so I was constantly checking my phone for when it would be live! The deals are usually posted beforehand as well, so you can see what's available!

During this time, Sephora was offering a number of sample bags and other such things, so of course, I had to take advantage of that and chose a bag that was most interesting to me!

The bag that I chose was the Cocktail Hour Classics Sample bag!
I chose this particular bag because three of the products interested me. Those three products are the Make Up For Ever artist plexi-gloss, the Benefit mascara Roller Lash (but it didn't feature the fun packaging!), and the Jack Black Lip balm!

All the products in the sample bag were actually in a little textured black bag!

Here is the complete list of the products included in the bag!
  • bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Mattifying Prep Gel (3 ml)
  • Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral enriched renewal cream (15 ml)
  • Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (3 ml)
  • Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield SPF 30 (5 ml)
  • Jack Black Lip Balm in Natural Mint SPF 25 (3 ml)
  • Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss in 202 (3 ml)
  • Gucci Bamboo (1.5 ml)
  • Marc Jacobs Mod Noir (1.2 ml)
Here's a little look into my Black Friday haul!
  • Shaveworks Get Smooth Duo $10 (Black Friday deal!
    • Pearl Souffle Shave Cream (1 oz)  
    • The Cool Fix Targeted Gel (1 oz)
  • Clinique Great Skin to Go Kit $19.50 (Black Friday price)
    • Face Scrub (50 ml)
    • Oil Control Face Wash (50 ml)
    • Oil Control Mattifying Moisturizer (40 ml)
    • Anti-Age Eye Cream (15 ml)
  • Origins Task Maskers $10 (Black Friday deal!)
    • Drink Up Intensive (15 ml)
    • Clear Improvement (15 ml)
    • Original Skin (15 ml) 
  • Jack Black Comfort and Joy Duo $10 (Black Friday deal!)
    • Double Duty Face Moisturizer (1.5 fl oz)
    • Intense Therapy Lip Balm (0.25 fl oz)
  • Fab Cleanse and Exfoliate Kit $10
    • Face Cleanser (2 oz)
    • Facial Radiance Pads (10 pads)
  • tarte Fanciful Favorites Deluxe Discovery Set $10 (Black Friday deal!)
    • maracuja oil (7 ml)
    • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in fanciful (0.05 oz)
    • lights, camera, lashes 4 in 1 mascara (4 ml)
I think the best deal I saw for Sephora's Black Friday event was the tarte discovery set! It features three little minis that were definitely worth it! You get skincare and makeup all in one! 

Did you pick up anything during Black Friday? Do share in the comments! :]

Have a lovely holiday season!