Monday, January 30, 2017

Influenster | Le Marc Liquid Lip Creme Voxbox

My goodness, long time no talk! Hello! I wanted to do a really quick review on one of my most recent voxboxes from Influenster!

This was a really exciting box for me to receive because...MARC JACOBS. Simple as that! I really like seeing how much Influenster has grow to the years and all the brands they are able to work with. It's quite amazing!

Where have I been? I've been so busy with school that I rarely find the motivation to do fill on blog posts now :( I have created a beauty instagram where I post mini reviews and all that though! If you want to check it out: https://www.instagram.com/itsmissxtineey/

For this particular voxbox, I received:
  • (P)outliner in (Nude)ist (cafe au lait)
  • Le Marc Liquid Lip Creme in Yours to Try (450-light buff)
Now I am not usually a lip liner kind of gal but I find that the lip liner glides on so smoothly! It's really easy to apply and you never have to sharpen it (it's retractable!), but you won't get sharp lines. It stays put though! This particular shade didn't work with my lips. I felt like I couldn't really tell I even had it on! which I guess could be a pro or a con depending on how you look at it.

I am very picky with lip products! In general, I actually prefer just my regular lip balm (I have quite a lip balm obsession!) I really like the consistency of the lip creme. I'm not normally a lippie girl but this one might have changed my mind! It's so smooth and creamy and it smells like vanilla! It drys to a semi-matte finish but it's not transfer-proof. I really wish I got a different color though! This shade looks so unflattering with my asian fair skin tone! It looks like my lips are blended in with my face! I am definitely going to try other shades from the collection though!
The bulk of my review from this post is very similar to my instagram post which you can view here!

I received these products complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes.

I do apologize for my absence. It's been a crazy 2016! I hope each and every one of you have an amazing 2017! Take each day as it comes and appreciate all the little things in life!